One of the most difficult conditions to treat, psoriasis frequently relapses based on the emotional trauma that happens in day to day life.
Mansi Kohli | Published: November 10, 2017 5:02 pm
Psoriasis is an autoimmune inflammatory skin disease that makes the skin cells proliferate profusely, which can be as worse as 1000 times the normal rate of formation of skin cells. While the general notion is to use steroids and ointments in psoriasis treatment, homeopathy stands for treating the overactive immune system in order to address this skin complaint. Homeopathic medicines stick to the idea of following a curative approach and not just supressing it for the time being. Dr. Jaswant Patil, Mumbai-based Homeopathy expert says that every psoriasis patient needs to have patience as this inveterate disease can cause a lot of trouble and anxiety to the affected patient. Dr. Patil answers top 8 FAQs regarding homeopathic treatment for psoriasis.
- I am a 35-year-old married woman. I have been suffering from dry, itchy skin on my feet and hands since the past six months. My dermatologist diagnosed it as Psoriasis. He had prescribed some ointments and topical creams for the condition. The creams were initially very effective in treating the psoriasis, but the problem keeps recurring, and the creams are also not very effective now. Can homeopathy cure this disease? Please help me with a lasting solution.
- I am a 21-year-old girl suffering from mild scalp psoriasis since past 2 years. I have taken doctor’s prescription, and it is somewhat under control, but I’m afraid that it will recur once I stop the treatment. Please give me a good homeopathy remedy to cure it permanently.
- Arsenic Album – Effective Homeopathic medicine for psoriasis
- Arsenic Iodatum – Wonderful homeopathic medicine for psoriasis with exfoliation of abundant scales
- Sulphur – Excellent homeopathic medicine for psoriasis with marked itching
- Petroleum – Homeopathic medicine for psoriasis set off during the winter
- Graphites Naturalis –Homeopathic medicine for psoriasis of scalp
- Antimonium Crudum – Best Homeopathic medicine for nail psoriasis
- I am a 45-year-old man, suffering from psoriasis on the arms. I wanted to know whether it is contagious and can it spread to other parts of my body? Also, will I have to live with it for the rest of my life or can it be cured completely?
- The disease hasn’t already spread to various parts of his body and palliation isn’t sole option left with the doctor.
- Homoeopathy is a considerably slow-paced treatment, which works at working at the root cause of the treatment, hence the patient needs to follow up regularly and shouldn’t drop out of the treatment due to impatience.
- I have been afflicted with psoriasis since the past couple of months. I have heard that the symptoms, such as itching and reddening worsen in winter. Is it true? And do I have to follow a special skin care routine in the winter months? I am 25 years old, and single.
- I have a very bad case of psoriasis on my forehead, neck, palms and fingers. The inflamed areas itch very severely, and often start bleeding. I have consulted numerous dermatologists, but to no avail. Can you please advise me on homeopathic treatment for the same?
- I am a 55-year-old lady, and am quite fit for my age. However, recently, I have been diagnosed with psoriasis of the skin on the neck, and lower back. Is there any particular diet that I must follow, and any foods I must avoid?
- My 14-year-old daughter has a bad case of psoriasis all over her arms and legs. We tried many different treatments but nothing’s worked. She’s on a steroid cream, but that’s not helping either. Any suggestions?
Homoeopathy has the best answer to treat psoriasis effectively but the time factor in some cases requires consideration. Patience and perseverance along with adaptable environment in the family will make the child recover faster. Also, happiness, enjoyment and leading a stress free-life can make psoriasis less troublesome. Here are 6 home remedies for relief from psoriasis
- Hi Doctor. I’m suffering from psoriasis of the scalp. Are there any over-the-counter shampoos that will help?
Disclaimer: TheHealthSite.com does not guarantee any specific results as a result of the procedures mentioned here and the results may vary from person to person. The topics in these pages including text, graphics, videos and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only and not to be substituted for professional medical advice.